Today's Stitching

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Saturday Adventure

Saturday we went to Amish country here in Ohio. Visited Country Fabric in Shiloh and found these goodies. The strips are from a 'scrap bag' that Moda sells. It is marketed in a brown paper bag with a cello window so you can see the top fabric and how much.....turns out to be 25 strips 3.5 inches wide of mostly 'fig tree' quilt line....love it love it......only eleven dollars. I also found these yummy fabrics that will go with the butterscotch/muted green, blue and yellow fig tree prints that I am collecting for a quilt for ME....lol

Anne in Columbus from the Applique_Your_way yahoo list and I have been writing privately and I had told her about this quilt shop. She traveled the hour and a half with her friends from her 'quilt bee' group to check it out, so I planned to meet her. Nice to put a face to the name and share a quilt adventure ......thanks Anne.

No comments: