Today's Stitching

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Burger Queen Mystery



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Finally, the group has finished the Burger Queen Mystery.....Have it your way. I finished mine weeks ago but could not post a photo until the group had finished with the clues. Being the rebel that I am, I used several variations of the Churn Dash block, several colors and added a few blocks with 'accent' backgrounds. I like the way it came out....seems cheerful to me. I have borders ready to go on then figure out the quilting.

3 comments:

Candace said...

It turned out beautifully. I have mine to that point too, although I just did the last 2 steps today.

Sara said...

That looks great! I love the look of it.

Elly D said...

It looks great Carolyn :-D I love your blocks and the colours you have chosen. Quite stunning and cheery.
I haven't quite completed my blocks as I got a bit stuck but got advice from Connie so hope to get them finished up and up on my design wall to arrange. I have some on there already and have been playing with them. Need the remainder though. I may make a couple more to make mine square. We'll see how it goes. >G<
Elly